We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a
year....from sunrise to sunset. The First lesson starts at 7:00 a.m. and
lesson starts at 5:00 p.m.
1) Can I really
learn to Stand Up Paddle? YES,
Anyone can learn, no matter how old or young, good shape vs poor
shape...does not matter.
With the correct instruction and equipment, we GUARANTEE you will be
standing up by the end
of the lesson with tired cheeks from smiling so much.
2) Is the wind
ever a problem? NO,
Even on the windiest of days the stream where our lessons are given is
sheltered from the wind.
3) Is there an age limit?
YES, You must be at least 7 years of age to paddle alone on a board.
Children under 7 may ride tandem on the instructors board for a $60
fee. The child will be given a small paddle so they can be included
in the paddling.
4) Are there any restrictions on a persons weight
or body size for Stand Up Paddling? NO, There are NO
weight limits! We offer "Top of the Line" equipment and have sizes
available for all size people. We also offer Life Vests in all
5) Do you only give lessons to beginners?
NO, All skill levels are welcome!
6) How long do lessons/tours last?
2 Fun Filled Hours
7) Do I need to bring Water?
It Depends, we will provide one bottle of water for each person on
the tour...free of charge. If you would like additional water you
may bring your own.
8) Do I need to know how to swim? No, life vests are available upon request.
9) How do I get to Kahana Bay? CLICK FOR LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
10) How do I get to Haleiwa Beach Park? CLICK FOR LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
"You will feel like you are paddling down the Amazon."